Face-flattering and comfortable, our masks are fitted to your face and feature two layers of tightly woven Egyptian cotton, a fully encased nose wire, a chin cover & an interior pocket for inserting your own filter.
♥︎Why $53? We believe in transparent pricing, here is where your money is going:
$11 = MATERIALS: the fabric, elastic, ribbon, wire, etc used to make your mask.
$36 = LIVE-ABLE WAGES: for the 12 people on our small (and mighty!) team hand-cutting, sewing, packing, & shipping your order.
$6 = BILLS Y'ALL: everything else needed to keep our Made-in-USA, woman-owned business going (keeping our water running, rent paid, etc).
Our high-quality masks are made the old fashioned way: one-at-a-time and just for you in the USA by our small team of skilled seamstresses. These masks are difficult to make and we appreciate your support!
For ages 10+.
Machine wash on high temp using included laundry bag. Remove promptly. Reshape and air dry. DO NOT PUT IN DRYER.
- For wash/care instructions and filter DIY CLICK HERE!
- Knot the elastic loops to customize your fit.
- One size fits most, mask is approximately 6"x9". For ages 10+
- Orders placed M-F by 2pm MST ship the same day.
- Want to see us in action CLICK HERE
- *DISCLAIMER:* These masks are non-medical and for personal use only and have not been tested for commercial use. Not for use on children under 10 years of age. Wear and use at your own risk. Neither the mask design nor the mask itself have been approved by the FDA or NIOSH. THE MASK IS PROVIDED “AS-IS, WHERE-IS,” WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE RECIPIENT IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE APPROPRIATENESS OF USING THE MASK.